paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Somebody PLEASE Tell Me Why . . . . .

In Reply to: HELLFIRE...get that tank out of the garage!!! posted by _MG_ on December 03, 2003 at 07:34:40:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
_Hollywood_

on December 03, 2003 at 13:02:09

. . . . .Nocer and MXS are going head to head in January on the 17th and 18th??

I've railed about this for years, since the early 90's. It's dumb. It's stupid. It forces players to make choices they'd rather not make. It causes ill feelings, and pi$$es people off for no good reason.

Damn it, if you're going to burn a bridge behind you, at least make sure you don't have to retreat across it before you do.

And MXS gets a barb, too. Scheduling their showcase Texas Throwdown the same weekend as the Grand Finale, was, in my mind, questionable, even if the games are 1100 miles apart.

(But, then that's just my opinion, and opiniona are like armpits, in that everybody has a couple, and they usually stink.)

"Hollywood"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.