paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Somebody PLEASE Tell Me Why . . . . .

In Reply to: Somebody PLEASE Tell Me Why . . . . . posted by _Hollywood_ on December 03, 2003 at 13:02:09:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Mike "Capt._Mako" Collins

on December 04, 2003 at 09:21:12

At first look this does seem to be very frustrating, but what we "players" have to remember is that competition is good for the consumer. Let's look at the state of Florida, it long and narrow. One could drive from east coast to west coast in about 3 hours. However the length of the state is another matter. This sucker takes about 7 to 8 hours to get out of if you live down south. Like ME. So now it comes down to Production Team verse Production Team, both are tried and tested and are rated Excellent. NOCER is pretty new with a years experience under the belt, while MXS well one of the founders of the sport. So let's look at the economics of it. We all know what our budgets are and most likely we will all go over them during these events. So in the long run it realy comes down to logistics. Both sides being of equall dates, cost, and value. The players will pick the one closest to them. SO THAT MAKES HOLLYWOOD'S STATEMENT MOOT. Now if one were to pass a NOCER production to go to a MXS event ,or vice a versa, then that becomes a personal preferance and voids this argument all together, because then you would be willing to go anywhere for any price.

Do not get me wrong Hollywood I usually agree with 99% of everything you post, and value your judgment. Let my apologize for lack of speeling and grammar.

Team Smite Mike "Cpt.Mako" Collins
Ft.Lauderdale

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.