paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Somebody PLEASE Tell Me Why . . . . .

In Reply to: Somebody PLEASE Tell Me Why . . . . . posted by _Hollywood_ on December 03, 2003 at 13:02:09:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
_MG_

on December 04, 2003 at 07:13:20

I am sorry that this offends you, but I assure you it was not intentional. This is the week the CITY of Palm Bay requested to fit all of our busy schedules. It is unfortunate that it falls on the same weekend of SW Paintballs game. How many times did Wayne and Old River end up scheduling games the same weekend, and they are within 1/2 hour of each other. SW Paintball in Ft Meyers and Palm Bay are on opposite coasts of Florida, so I do not see any problems. I'm sure we could go around and around about this, but whats done is done. No sence in moaning and groaning. I personally would like to make all the games as well, but my budget and work schedule does not
allow me to do that. So I then have to make a choice of which one is closer to me and less
costly. MXS puts on a great game as does Nocer, so no matter what game you attend, you will have a GREAT time. Lets keep the Peace........ MG

players here on the east coast who would rather not travel but still want to experience the scenario world, so this is their chance.

: . . . . .Nocer and MXS are going head to head in January on the 17th and 18th??

: I've railed about this for years, since the early 90's. It's dumb. It's stupid. It forces players to make choices they'd rather not make. It causes ill feelings, and pi$$es people off for no good reason.

: Damn it, if you're going to burn a bridge behind you, at least make sure you don't have to retreat across it before you do.

: And MXS gets a barb, too. Scheduling their showcase Texas Throwdown the same weekend as the Grand Finale, was, in my mind, questionable, even if the games are 1100 miles apart.

: (But, then that's just my opinion, and opiniona are like armpits, in that everybody has a couple, and they usually stink.)

: "Hollywood"

:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.