paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Choices

In Reply to: RePLEASE Tell Me Why .--------> OK .... posted by NOCER_Productions on December 04, 2003 at 23:01:07:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Hugh Mc_Elvey

on December 05, 2003 at 21:57:31

Interesting discussion. Lets face it; there are more fields and producers of games than ever before. We have seen our average game turnout drop somewhat but we still have good, solid games. For most players the cost of games is about the same everywhere with the main added expense being travel so they will most likely go to the nearest field unless something special about a game draws them from a long distance. My opinion is that we have more and better options than ever before and we should be happy about that. There are only 12 full moons a year and some of those are nearly intolerable to play in Florida so it boils down to about 6 months of truly great paintball temperatures. Play those games where you like to play and the type of games that interest you. It is a game; enjoy it to the fullest. In my case the fullest extent of enjoyment doesn't necessarily mean playing with 800 people after driving for 8 hours. I can have a blast with a smaller group and not have to drive a long distance to do. You can be succssful with more fields and games; witness WalMart. By the way, Nocer did provide the courtesy of consulting with me to coordinate our games so that they didn't conflict. We are close enough that we would step on one another's draw significantly. Thanks for the consideration Nocer, I do appreciate it. Hollywood; did you end up with one of my radios by any chance? Take care all and have a great Holiday Season. Hugh

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.