paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Here is my armpit . . .

In Reply to: Somebody PLEASE Tell Me Why . . . . . posted by _Hollywood_ on December 03, 2003 at 13:02:09:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Tom "postal" Branch

on December 04, 2003 at 01:42:48

Hi, I don't like when something like this happens!I'm sure their is a lot more to things like this then we ( just the normal player knows) is to the reason why something like this happens. It may be an accident or not.
I go to as many scenario games as my budget can affored ,I'm sure alot of you can relate . I know that some of the people that put on these great and fun game on,Use to work together, and for what ever reason they don't anymore.I'm not sure. But it feels like when they scedule game opposite one another it is like that sometimes they are wanting us to pick witch one we would rather go to .If this is the case I feel this hurts the sport in the most important way it divides the money that is what keeps these guys in business so they can put on the game that we love to play.If they would communicate to one another and set up a more balanced calender I (and maybe alot of you could go to more games) then we all win .
They may allready may be thinking this but If they are not ,then Please think of this THE MORE WE CAN PLAY THE MORE FUN WE ALL HAVE!

Also remember to post If you had a fun time to as well as if there were thing that you didn't like, and maybe give a good idea to improve the problem that you had.
If I'm way off base then I'm sorry but that just the feeling I get when thing like this come up on this site or at this game .I would love to hear what YOU THINK .
p.s. MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.