paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Have you ever watched an NXL game?

In Reply to: Re: What's wrong with "professional" paintball players posted by Bigballs on October 29, 2003 at 20:42:06:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
megabyte

on November 06, 2003 at 12:50:26

: I agree with you! Even though I hope the Super 7 goes farther than the terribly ran and reffed NXL I think the players need to grow up and act like pros. I was there at World Cup and I was watching the Miami Effect Aftershock game. I watched 2 different familys walk away because the players calling out the hot bunkers saying "back right-piece of F--k" back left piece of F--k" ect. Real nice for the kids watching.

badly reffed NXL? Moron I dont think you understand paintball at this level. But if you think you can do better come on out and ref with us then you can have the right to say our field is poorly reffed. Otherwise shut the he*l up until you pay your dues in the black and white shirt dont give me any lip.

: The way these teams talk to people and act to people is amazing. Anyone who thinks that is the right thing to do in this sport is a joke themselves. I can go on and on , this is a bad subject but it needs to be delt with. Many teams think its cool, funny, and the way it should be. Its not! Its childish.

What does swearing have to do with reffing or playing paintball I think your too thinned skinned grow up swearing is part of any sport.

: The reason I like Super 7 is you dont have to deal with this kind oftricycle. If you say the F word you get pulled and another player gets pulled. If you yell at the refs or other players you get pulled. I commend the Super 7 for this and wish the NXL would do the same. Maybe the people running the NXL need to address this , and if they dont I hope it comes back to haunt them.

We try our best but the super 7 doesnt deal with the pros like we do and its much harder to slap penalties on players who can litteraly get any rule changed whenever they want too. Once the league gets tough on owners and coaches having too much input on the rules then we will be able to address swearing etc..right now we are consentrating on all the cheating and playing on. Quite frankly I dont care if some family left cause some pro said f*ck, maybe they shouldnt go to a pro football game either.

: Good luck to all the teams going to Miami and Good luck to the SUPER 7!

Well alright then I hope the super 7 succeeds too, and more importantly takes alot of the newbie 10-man teams from the PSP. The PSP should only be for X-ball thats my 2-cents.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.