paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Hmmm did IQ's suddenly drop?

In Reply to: Re: More fantasy land posted by SARGE on November 14, 2003 at 00:09:25:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
megabyte

on November 14, 2003 at 11:27:21

: : Hmmm I guess your super ref and need to come out and show me how to do it. You up for the challenge?

: So according to you. Mega, when you ref you only enforce the rules the players want you to? That sounds like leavin the inmates in charge of the prison.

Not really but the players do have the ultimate power to change the rules during play and after the game in complete this happened many times during the NXL season. Depends on how much you complain and who you are to the rules committee.

: If a ref lets a player wipe/play on, he's just as big a loser as the cheatin player. The rules were meant to be followed, otherwise why have them at all?

Dont know what your talking about here, I said I and other refs have their hands full trying to STOP cheating. So im confused about the above statement.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.