paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

This sound like a good sponsorship to you?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
James Roberts
on May 14, 2003 at 14:34:37

I'm a field owner who had presented a sponsorship offer to a fairly large paintball team (15-20 members) I just wanted to get some outside opinions if this team had a good deal.

I offered
Entry fee paid for next years X-Ball events $8750
Free use of a 33 piece Custom Airball field
All paint at cost for practice and tourneys
Sponsorship deals with several major companies

I asked for
4 refs every Saturday, 2 every Sunday at the field
75% of the team to help every other month on field maintenance
7-10 players to ref at home field-hosted tourneys

Just wanted to get some opinions here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.