paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
Hellrazor, Got a few Q's for ya

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by Steve "B-Ski" Biedrzycki on August 21, 2002 at 01:52:19:

I tried the screw thing and I haven't noticed any other wear but the scratches are both above and below the milling on the bolt. Are there replacement (aftermarket, Delrin, self lubing...) bolts for the AMG? Also, I go through air like I've never seen before with my AMG. Is there anything I can do to the internals (valves, etc...) that I could replace to lower the op pressure? Would a LP chamber help? I live pretty close to BC paintball and JC and the guys are pretty good with helping me do the tech stuff, but when I ask them about this stuff, they just say do what I want. Also, I'm really interested with the trigger shortening you did with buying the smaller switch and stuff. How can I do that to my AMG? Did you get the Vision eye thing finished for your spyder? If so, How can I get that upgrade? I know it's a lot of questions, but I shoot a cocker as a main gun and an AMG for a back up. I'm trying to get the AMG to be as effective as my cocker on air, and an Angel like trigger pull would be so sweet.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.