paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
Re: RE: Hellrazor, Got a few Q's for ya

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by Hellrazor on August 22, 2002 at 14:22:07:

In Reply to: Re: RE: Hellrazor, Got a few Q's for ya posted by Steve on August 22, 2002 at 13:46:06:

: Hey,
: That wood grip thing sounds cool, but I like the gel grips myself. Who do I take my parts to to polish them, what do I polish? Could I do it myself? I'm gonna try switching out the bolt with the one I have in my SE, to see. Do you recommend any certain parts to lower the Op pressure? I took the set screw in my trigger and lightened it as far as it can go without that certain problem. but it's still like a 2mm pull. I'm gonna replace it anyway with the check it trigger, but that's as close as I can get it. I have a first gen ELCD on my SE and I have the pull down to like .5mm it's light, but I can't seem to get my ESP frame to get that light. It's getting frustrating. Oh and ACE? Is that the vision eye thing? If you guys get it finished, will you be selling it? Or doing custom adjustments for a price? Oh yeah, the screw thing for the detent wasn't it, it's just wear on the bolt. It's just more than I'm used to seeing. That is until I was refurbishing a piranah for a friend of mine and saw his was just as bad off. I'm still going to look for a Delrin bolt. I have one on my cocker and I love it. Actually, now that I think about it, the bolt on my AMG has the cocking rod attatched to the bolt, not the hammer like all the other spyders I've seen. ??? Are there other spyder bolts out there with the cocking rod attatched to it? Is it just simply moving the rod from the hammer and screwing it into somewhere on the bolt? Oh well, I'm typing a book here, so I'll give it a rest for another day. See ya

Well, I do polishing. =P. www.hellrazorcustoms.com is the place. You could do it yourself, but the polishing we do winds up looking like chrome. Sure, any valve with a bigger outlet port than the stock valve is better. An AKA valve is pretty much the best LP valve on the market. That's odd. The screw on SW's frame is the stock one, and it is the one he has in there now with a 0.5mm trigger pull.... Ah well. Yes, the ACE(anti-chop eye) project is underway, and if we can get it to where you don't have to solder anything, we will sell ACE's individually. The cocking rod is always attached to the bolt if you have rear cocking. Unless they made it funky. LMK on that. Hellrazor out.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.