paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

What are you people thinking?

In Reply to: posted by on June 09, 2004 at 11:17:29:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
fanof24n48

on June 09, 2004 at 21:05:07

What is wrong with everyone nowadays? If these people want to hold a FREE game and BYOP, then how are they making money? The answer is, THEY'RE NOT!!!! You said earlier that the reason to put on a game is to make money. What is the basis of your opinion? These producers and Low Country Paintball would like to invite people to a free event for player appreciation. Without the players, paintball would not be what it is today and these guys just want to let everyone know that they are appreciated. They just want to thank the players, not cause problems with other fields. Did you ever think that it was scheduled on that day for a reason? Maybe everyone doesn't like paying out the ass for paint at 'The Grand Finale'. Maybe everyone doesn't like waiting for hours to run their first mission. (Such as was the case of the last grand finale.) As a paintball player, I wouldn't go back to the grand finale even if it was free! Last years choke points sucked! The paint, 32 degrees and at $75/case! What kind of rip-off is that? How can you think that this game and its producers are out to make money? Last year, I'm pretty sure that Wayne made a lot of money. Especially with crappy paint at an outrageous price. That is not the case with this other game. There is no way they can be in it for the money. I am glad that this field and its' producers have come up with a way to appreciate us, the little guys that spend enough money at the fields and shops all year long. With a free game and BYOP, I will have more money to spend on my children at Christmas. Hats off to everyone involved with the free game! I'll be there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.