paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Oklahoma D-day - What a Whinner

In Reply to: It makes NO difference posted by Dale on January 11, 2004 at 01:38:31:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Prussianman1
on January 11, 2004 at 13:33:10

Dale
I don't get it. On one hand all you do is complain. Than you talk about how great the game is and how much fun you had. Yea, one guy caused a problem - And he was in your French unit. One gut out of over 3200 players and over 7000 people total. Yea, there were problems with air re-fill equipment going down. I don't know anything about hot guns. You complain about people being out of bounds and on most of the field you can go as far as you want - there are no boundaries. I think you just complain because you lost. And lost 3 years in a row. What a pussy excuse to say the producer fixed the game so you couldn't win. You're right it doesn't matter what you Americans do. Go ahead and attack the airfield first, skip the Wall and St Lo until later. It won't matter. With player attitudes like you it won't matter.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.