paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

on not calling yourself hit /wiping or cheating

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
dave "_dave__from_the_coalition" ciarcia
on September 17, 2003 at 16:30:29

does this happen? of course it does-- who does it affect? mostly the person who cheated -- in big games when we think we hit someone we tend to give room to error ( he had a medic next to him) (the paint bounced)or other reasons that are possible reasons the person you just shot doesnt call themelves hit -- from what i see the answer is self enforcement -- i am playing my buddy ( or any player on my side ) near me gets hit i see it --- i tell him hey your hit - if we get the major numbers of players looking at the folks near them and calling the hits it will become a embrassment for the guy who plays on -- it also holds true with splatter there comes a point when the splatter is so much -- give it up on fair play -- complaining about the other team gives a bad attitude to everyone -- in clues II i played for both sides first organge then green --- both sides where complaining about each other -- most of the refs seem to try hard / to work the hours they do at these games in the same heat we play in (they just cant go sit in camp when they feel like it either as a player can) its a tough job espicailly when you have players yelling at you about this guy cheating and that one I THINK THE ANSWER TO HELP is SELF ENFORCEMENT by us the players -- make it socially unacceptable to be the guy playing on -- and we need to do this with style and class not yelling and screaming if a guy plays on or overshoots -- go tell the ref and have him handle it

dave-- the coalition

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.