paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Whose Fault is it, Anyway?? (Whining Weasels)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
_Hollywood_

on September 06, 2003 at 20:15:35

I wonder if all the whining weasels ever get over their massive egos. Both in tournament, and in scenario ball, I see and hear it all the time:

"I'm such a great player, and my team is the best! Therefore, if we lose, it was because the other team cheated, the refs (tournament director; scenario producer) was biased, or the game/tournament was rigged!"

Get over it! Accept the fact that you may not be as good as you think you are; that instead of being a legend in your own time, you're more of a legend in your own mind.

Just once, I'd like to hear "Yeah, we lost! We lost because we didn't play up to our capabilities!" or "We lost because we forgot to read the rules!" Just once, I'd like to hear some of these pathetic whiners take responsibility for themselves and their failures.

I will concede that sometimes there is merit to the complaints, but the fact of the matter is, that 99 and 44/100ths percent of the time, all it is, is unwarranted whining by sore losers.

And just to show that I am not afraid of any heat that might come down, I won't hide behind an alias or a screen name. I am Ken "Hollywood" Gilder. I reside in St. Petersburg, Florida, and I don't want to hear from any whining loser who is afraid to post his true identity up here for all to see.

"Hollywood"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.