paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Do What?

In Reply to: Politics, excuses, and egos aside...... posted by Dale on September 07, 2003 at 13:22:19:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Mothman

on September 08, 2003 at 21:50:00

Question: If you were Dewayne, and saluted the American flag on June 6th and talked about America and the flag, and what the Army has done for us, and then in front of God and 3000+ players RIG THE GAME SO THAT THE GERMANS WIN THREE YEARS IN A ROW, would you feel safe at home at night? Whats to gain from that? What are you saying? That the game is rigged from the start, that awards are printed up before hand? Or is this a leveling of the playing field, giving each side a chance to bring the score up? I must admit, the posting of the scores is lacking and eyebrow raising, but you have to give me more evidence than that. I'm less argueing with you, than raising questions. Weirder things have happened, but untill you find the smoking marker, it's an "X" file.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.