paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: Additional Information

In Reply to: Additional Information posted by Rueben on July 22, 2003 at 02:53:05:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
death machine

on July 22, 2003 at 21:28:04

First of all, 250 including air is a fair entry fee for a five man tourney. 1st place prize was 5 m.i. bko's valued at $2375.00 2nd place 5 crossfire 70/4500 fiber nitro's valued at $1125.00 and sizable 3rd and 4th place prizes.
all of the teams who have PLAYED our tournies in the past, including the 7 teams that played this one have nothing but nice things to post about our company and our tournies. obviously you have expressed your opinion of us and you have found out that I CHRIS CONTE owner of Murder Inc does not appriciate your childish attempt to hurt our business nor do i care about the fact that you wont patronize our field. It makes me happy that i will never have to do business with a cry baby like you. MURDER INC IS A COMPANY RUN BY REAL TOURNAMENT PLAYERS who are also humans and your damn right that we will lash out and defend our company name against anyone that attempts an unfair media assault on us. Maybe if im real lucky i will find you on the other side of my M.I. bko in a tourny and i can show you what i think of you.
in the future we will be glad to ablige any teams that are afraid of our Rookie team and would rather see them reff, but in this case, none of the teams seemed to mind at all.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.