paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: madness - good overall

In Reply to: Re: madness - good overall posted by TeamPredator99 on April 07, 2003 at 16:35:25:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
James "Jame" Alberts
on April 08, 2003 at 01:49:35

I agree that the reffing sucked. I must say however that Rosie was a good Ultimate Judge. My teams had some marshmallowty calls against us though. We lost 60 points to bonehead calls by the refs. The first was a 1 for 1 pulled on my team for an unobvious hit on my players pack. We hung the flag and they were checking the last of the live players. They found the hits on the pack of the player and said he played on. Which he did, but he didn't know it. When asking Rosie about it later, he said that it was the wrong call and the ref screwed up. The next was that they pulled a player and then pulled him out of the dead box and called him Live. They didn't bother to tell my team that he was back in the game and as my player went to hang the flag, he got lit up by the guy that had just been put back in the game. The guy that had been put back in had hits all over him, but was then allowed to hang the flag. In this game, my teammate and the dead guy exchanged shots and instead of both players being pulled, they pulled a 1 for 1 on my team saying that my guy played on. Again, 4 refs on the field weren't paying attention. When we got Rosie, they of course defended themselves and said the guy was never in the dead box. So whose word is he gonna take? Can't blame Rosie for that one.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.