paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Re: Compact, Shutter, Extra, or other?

In Reply to: Re: Compact, Shutter, Extra, or other? posted by Alex on July 07, 2003 at 16:36:17:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
Mike Roch
on July 08, 2003 at 14:43:29

i had a sypder compact 2n1 and it was great. I upgraded it as i went along. I put a expansion chamber and a longer barrel and a new bolt in it. Overall i thought that it was a good buy. for the 80 it costs now you can get a decent enought gun and still have money for the extra stuff like goggles a tank and a hopper. But if you are upgrading make sure that the parts match. see kingman uses metric hoses and the aftermarket parts use us customary parts so the two will not work together.

If you are going to get a spyder i suggest upgrading in this order

expansion chamber
barrel(a progressive or aa
new bolt(shocktech delrin)
drop forward
and nitro

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.