paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

to Silver

In Reply to: Re: Um Dale? posted by Silver.C. on May 09, 2003 at 15:28:29:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
Justin "Snow_God" Allen
on May 09, 2003 at 17:56:15

: I race FIS alpine skiing, so I know what you mean about beginners using race stock equipment. First off NO new skier (or boarder) has the strength or the know how to flex any race board. And if they do fall, they should be in a rec binding untill they know damn well what they are doing. I do most of my freeskiing around 10 to 12 on DIN and am fine and dont pop out much, (I also know how to fall w/o breaking my leg in 5 spots) Where as in the course I ski with 14-18. Most any person that is starting out should go by their weight, which will put them around 3-6.

: On the other hand, isnt this supposed to be a paintball forum?

: BTW hucking 30' cliffs is fun, but dont do that unless you are around 8 =o)

: cya all.

Hello! Im not a beginner! jeeze, thats why I responded anyway. Ive been on the NH race circut for 3 years. I race GS. RAAAACCCCEEEE. Im not a beginner just because I caught an edge. I forgot to take like 4 runs before I raced. I do that when I tune my edges up (88.5* side edge, 1.5*base edge). I was planning on doing a DH at Ragged mountain, but I wasnt able to for obvious reasons. But believe me, I may only be 15, but Im a hell of a snowboarder. SOrry, just had to get that out of my system.

Follow Ups:
  • Re: to Silver Silver.C. 22:06:00 05/09/03 (1)
  • BTW Justin "Snow_God" Allen 18:07:52 05/09/03 (2)
    • Re: BTW Silver.C. 22:08:50 05/09/03 (1)
      • Re: BTW Justin "Snow_God" Allen 17:21:52 05/12/03 (0)

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.