paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Re: BTW

In Reply to: Re: BTW posted by Silver.C. on May 09, 2003 at 22:08:50:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
Justin "Snow_God" Allen
on May 12, 2003 at 17:21:52

: once again was not calling you a beginner. My bad if I did on accident. BTW thanks for the help w/ me gun's springs. even if it is an air hog now =o)

No problem, Im just a bit touchy in that area right now since I tell someone that Im a really good rider and then they look at my leg and go "yeah, right of course you are" then laugh. I had also had a rough day then.

Its being a gas hog now? If you have a few minutes you can fiddle with the springs to find a good balance. I've also been thinking about different length strikers to increase/decrease dwell (amount of time the valve stays open). Whaddya think? would you be willing to try the experiment (I would but my gun is so down I dont think it will ever work again)? Email me at ja007@attbi.com and we can work stuff out. Oh, and if you have aim Im SnowgodCCR .
Good luck,
The SNowgod.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.