paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Spyders sure don't have the best trigger

In Reply to: i need some trigger advice posted by Daniel on April 17, 2003 at 03:51:19:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on April 20, 2003 at 19:58:05

But the mechanical 'hinge' is nothing but a double length trigger.

I haven't seen one but unless there is some mechanical difference in how the sear is activated a longer trigger would just slow you down even more by the longer finger travel.

The electro frames are nice until a guy like me corrals you at a game to be part of a squad to run/wade/swim up the creek and get to the enemy's flank enemy.... And you can't play in the rain, snow, mud, slush, etc. without being at risk of getting water inside it. For some strange reason that voids the warrenty in paintball. They call it abuse.... Not 'normal' play...

Since I own a home made electro cocker and electro spyder, I've got to ask if you are handy enough to build one.

AND I have a mechanical trigger plan that I just haven't built yet that will hopefully do what no other aftermarket engineer has come up with yet that would allow a short pull, light, hair trigger on a spyder. My problem is I don't have access to a lathe. You interested? Make it work, make one for me, and make a fortune. Its all yours....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.