paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

i need some trigger advice

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
Daniel "The_Crawler" McCarthy
on April 17, 2003 at 03:51:19

i have a spyder shutter java edition w/ a dye 14" boomstick, 12 vlt revvy w/xboard(clear), stickies, new venturi bolt,and pure energy nitro. I got the nitro, bolt, and revvy becasue i was going to but the esp frame and prepare for some high firing rates; but now im having second thoughts. My friend has a 2002 autococker and he just purchased a hinge trigger frame. We were messing around with it and i decided i would want one of those over a electro frame. The problem is that they dont make them for spyders. I was wondering if there was a spyder frame out there that i could adjust to have a really short trigger pull like the hinge or swing frame for autococker. Because i want a way faster rate of fire than the stock trigger. If there are any suggestions or advice out there please tell!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.