paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
I am so damn knowledgeable

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by Hellbore on October 10, 2002 at 03:31:15:

In Reply to: questions for knowledgable spyder users posted by abrahamzapruder on October 09, 2002 at 21:13:36:

heh just kidding... But I do have a Spyder that I have modified until it works great. Here's what I think.

The TL is a good one to modify. But... How much are you going to play? Are you going to play a lot? Are you going to really get into the sport? Are you good at technical things? Good at tinkering? If you are mechanically inclined and you know you will like paintball and keep playing, go ahead and get an Autococker, you'll save money in the end. Otherwise, you'll get a Spyder and spend lots of money on it, then you'll get an Autococker anyway. Or something else. My current love is a Rainmaker. It's extremely customized and as far as I know it's the fastest rainmaker in existence now. It's all about the tinkering baby... For me anyway.

If it's all about the game for you, get umm... let me think... get BK0 or one of those cheap Bushmaster electros. You'll love it, it's cheap, and it's fast. Just guessing, however. You should really shoot a few different models and see what you like best. Don't listen to what people on this board (including me) say. Make your own decision based on what you like best :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.