paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder
Re: A sensible idea??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by shadow_walker on October 03, 2002 at 21:29:04:

In Reply to: A sensible idea?? posted by Noah Collin on October 03, 2002 at 20:09:47:

: I was just thinking today, if you were to sand down the trigger sear on a spyder, wouldn't the result be a much shorter trigger pull? Is it possible the sanded sear wouldn't catch the sriker after it pops back? I need to know if their is a reason I shouldn't do this. Thanks in advance!

Usually a shop will do that if you ask them to, Like when you polish your internals, you sand it with like 4 different grit sand papers, and then buff it, it all makes for a shorter, smoother triggerpull, if you want to know what grit sandpaper, ill have to get back to you, HTH, Later, By the way, did you notice this was all one sentence??????????????

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.