paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

PB@X tribute to 81 moments in Paintball

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"Dutch"

on February 06, 2005 at 22:50:01

I'm not the greatest 'historian' in the world---& I did'nt read word for word the latest magazine from PB2X-----but--------I don't think I read ANY mention of some GREAT people who have changed or helped mold this sport......
Now this could have been an 'opinion piece' so that would render my argument mute----but----if your're gonna have the top 81 moments or people or events that have shaped our industry-------then it seems to me you missed some folks........let's see how bout the Warpig folks Dawn & her husband who FIRST gave scenario players a voice & perhaps changed a few rules in that what WE said got heard? How bout Whitefeather or Hammer who were the first couple of TRUE Generals who laid the foundation for the rest---what about Viper who also Generaled-role played--grunt worked-promoted----& then put his entire life career-& savings etc......on the line to offer us scenario games........maybe the bricks were all in place for the magazine but I really don't think all the mortar came with it....

just my opinion

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.