paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: Hey Dave..

In Reply to: Re: Hey Dave.. posted by BlackBird on June 14, 2004 at 17:41:33:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
"dave from The Coalition"

on June 15, 2004 at 07:56:48

well could be i want to do both i travel the country to play games not everyone can do that but i have the frequent flyer miles to take advantage of this -- its no fun when two interesting games get scheduled on same day
good example is black cats corn maze game its always same weekend as grand finale so i dont go --- now his game is 1500 miles away from florida and is limited in players --- game in south ga there is good chance i could go -- but i dont want to miss the screncio event of the year to do it

so while i have no issues with other games i am not impressed when they run the same dates -- form my point of view it limits my options they may have a screncio i like or a location i want to go to and i have to make a choice to quote your example -- publix and kash and kary are open hours that i could go to both thier sales -- i dont have to choose one or the other if i have the money to spend i can visit both since they provide hours of operation that allow me to do that --

thats my issue here -- provide hours of operation that allow me to take advandage -- not force me to decide

i will say this about waynes games

he posts early in the year a schedule nationwide (pacman also does this) that lets me plan both air travel time off from work and money to go to events

in my opinion the promotor that schedules an event within 200 miles of another on the same weekend makes a bad business decision

on the war wagon -- i havent seen paul and the war wagon since the ft myers games that duncan ran last year before paintball park closed

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.