paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

New York City Ballers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
NPauly

on November 05, 2003 at 01:23:31

I recently moved from Florida to New York City and since moving I have been faced with a problem, NYC is not at all an ideal home for a paintballer.

I figure I'm faced with two options, I can either (1) not play as much / give up paintball all together or (2) I can take matters into my own hands. Now I've never been one to sit on the sidelines so I've decided to choose the latter option -- did I really have a choice? ;)

As part of my solution, I've started a new paintball related web site specifically for NYC and it's surrounding areas. I'm hoping to develop the site into a (non-profit) club with member discounts and tournaments. Everything is just getting started and the site is very fresh, but I promise it's going to get much much better.

If you're interested please feel free to check it out! :)

http://www.nycpaintball.com

Thanks ...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.