paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

BYOP has worked.

In Reply to: Well, it has worked. posted by Smakman on October 19, 2003 at 12:02:21:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Dale "Head_Hunters" DuPont
on October 20, 2003 at 22:52:28

Yes, and I wish the other PRODUCERS of Scenerio GAMES will get the message. THAT is WHAT the PLAYERS WANT.

AND WE are willing to PAY for the Privilage.

WE want the field owners and producers to make the money that would normally be made off of paint sales. No problem with that.

WE JUST WANT A CHOICE!

Besides just finding a paint that shoots well out of MY marker, I have to have my COLOR!

I have a real quiet sniper set up and there is NO POINT to stalking and concealment if the bush you are hiding in is spitting out "Tracer Rounds".

I BEG producers to have 'sniper paint' available for pre registered players signing up for sniper roles at Field Paint Only Games. Deaf Ears.... Except for Smakman....

Worr Paint is the field only paint for the Tour of Duty Games and they MAKE my color. But it has only been available at two of the games I attended this year even though I requested it in advance with my pre registration. I am waiting for a response for the LAST Game of the season whether or not they will bother to order my color with their paint order.

Well, Smakman GETS my registration for ALL his Games. No So the others.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.