paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Well, it has worked.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Smakman
on October 19, 2003 at 12:02:21

A year or so ago, I brought up the idea of allowing BYOP at scenario games for a fee. I met a lot of opposition. Few seemed to think it could be worked out and controlled. I tried it anyway and it has worked out very well. The reason I decided to try it was that I know that a lot of players out there know their equipment and what paint works best with it. I just wanted to give them the choice to use their favorite paint or paint they already had on hand. Since I implemented the plan, I have had less than 20% or so who actually have taken advantage of the choice, probably because of my low paint prices in the first place, but I have had no trouble. In order to BYOP at my games, I simply require the player to buy a 1000 ball minimum of field paint or charge a flat BYOP fee. I also require examination of the brought in paint to make sure it isn't rock hard or anything. When they register, they take care of all of it right there at the window. When they walk away, they are free to use any paint they may have brought with them in the game. So I guess what I wanted to say was, so far, so good! Oh yeah, new showers and restrooms will soon be under construction. They should be ready for OES III in May 2004. www.smakzone.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.