paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

What Bobby also forgot to mention

In Reply to: Re: what I saw as a ref posted by Garry on September 17, 2003 at 08:01:20:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Jake_Bradley
on September 17, 2003 at 12:39:13

was that one of the reasons he went to start reffing was that one of our team mates at the start of the night game was nailed by an orange player across the field and was overshot. Not only that, it drew blood each time from quite a distance, enough so that he had to be helped off of the field. This was not a small man, he's bigger than Bobby is and tough but the blood was flowing. Not just a little scratch but multiple hits were flowing blood.

But you're right about when people seeing, or thinking they are seeing, cheaters sometimes also cheat back. I saw one on our side doing it and later on I reamed him up one side and down the other for it. As for the orange team, not only did I see what I thought was cheating when they were firing at me, as an intel agent I was walking around and watching the fights without being shot at and standing mere feet from the orange players I saw at least one person wipe without a doubt and I saw a few more I was almost positive of. Did most of the orange cheat? No, I don't think so but I know a few did for sure. Did some of the green cheat? Probably, I know one that did and I chewed him a new rear end for it.

Jacob "F.Y.B." Bradley
XO Recon 1
FL Division

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.