paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: what I saw as a ref

In Reply to: what I saw as a ref posted by BOB on September 16, 2003 at 19:37:53:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Garry "Hardball" Nees

on September 17, 2003 at 08:01:20

You're right this weekend's game had potential to escalate. One of the things that needs toimprove is communication of game on. While the organge side received a prompt game on from Dutch on Saturday it was a diferent stroy on Sunday. A 30 to 60 second delay in hearing game on can result in just such an event as ocurred Sat morning. And I know if you start a game unable to get out of your base its no fun, been there. People leave making the situation worse. They find it easier to claim cheating and wiping and a desire to even it out by doing the same. One of my biggest peeves is the attitude that if someone is perceived as cheating then by jove I'll do it too and I'll just keep on shooting until they leave or succumb to my flood of paint. No, this is a game of fun. That doesn't mean that it isn't hard work to keep it so, but its worth the effort.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.