paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Questions Concerning Scenario Teams (Creation, Etc

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
Roedog
on September 07, 2003 at 01:01:02

It's been a few years since I last played paintball...but my interest was piqued recently to get back into the game. A lot of things have changed...paintguns are more battery and curcuitry than valve and spring, a flat piece of ground covered with inflatable props from Chucky Cheese is a field, and players wear tie dye and (gasp) I see adds for kids toys like skateboards and BMX bikes in paintball magazines. All that aside I've had a hankering for some scenario action...the first taste of which came courtesy of Wayne, who I still thank for one of the most exciting recreational events I've encountered. This time around I would like to establish my position a bit more in the scenario community and provide a more useful resource to my commander. My experience comes from several years of paintball (back before you had to plug a 'gun into your car lighter) and a term of service in the Marine Corps. I have rounded up several other close friends who I hope to organize into a fairly formidable unit. My experience is primarily that of "special" operations, with infantry background, and I will be impressing my knowledge on the whole of the team via drills and exercises. My question to you concerns the aspect of team management. Hit me with the basics, and hopefully any lessons that those with experience had to learn the hard way concerning registrations and such. Once the team has materialized officially, I will make the name known and provide background so that potential commanders can allocate us as needed. (Expect a dedicated recon element rather than a toe-to-toe combat unit...battles are won with kills, wars are won with information.)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.