paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

Re: The complaint is bogus!

In Reply to: Re: The complaint is bogus! posted by shotmaster on September 05, 2003 at 16:24:48:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
_Hollywood_

on September 05, 2003 at 21:09:58

: Well we heard the same thing from one of Waynes refs that my son goes to school with. And how can yopu call yourself a reporter and be unbiased when you are getting "paid". Besides we would rather drive all the way to Ft. Meyers and play in knee deep water than play in another rigged game.

Heard what? That Wayne had scheculed a game on that date back in November or December of last year?

And I never said I was a reporter. If you got that impression, sorry. What I am, is a publicist, and I am loyal to whoever is paying the bills at the time. And I have worked for people that are at loggerheads with each other, but who get along fine with me.

I am a professional. I am good at what I do, and I have the ability to put personal feelings aside when I go to a job. There are people in this game that I think are the biggest horses' patoots around, but if they hire me to write up their event, then I owe them my best efforts, regardless of what I think of them.

Right now, I'm not on anyone's payroll, so I don't owe anybody anything. That being the case, I'll put on my independent observer's hat, and say that my first obligation at the moment, is to the truth.

And the truth is, that Wayne scheduled the game for the 13th and 14th of September, all the way back in November or December of last year.

If you want to discuss it further, I'll be happy to let you buy me a drink sometime.

"Hollywood"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.