paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Rec Talk

expense cutting/cost saving changes in prices

In Reply to: It all comes down to this: posted by Kerry on August 14, 2003 at 20:50:36:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Posted by:
dave "_dave__from_the_coalition" ciarcia
on September 01, 2003 at 12:51:36

cut expenses --- elimate the prises yes its nioce to win but we are paying for them some where -- lose the prises and say provide free air instead-- 1996 the market was limited you went to 2 or 3 games a year -- now you could go to one a week where i am in fla (near ft myers ) there are games here in ft myers 5 to6 a yr tampa 5 to 6 a year gainville another 5 to 6 ocala 2 fields worth so theres at least 10 games there thats 30 games and there are more that i didnt list the volume of games lessens the traffic at the bigger ones if i am busy this week there is one somewhere next week-- it also causes the problems with pre reg -- now you can wait and see whos going be fore you commit and see the waether dont like it hey theres a game somewhere else next week or the week after --- to draw the crowd you would have to run the best game of them all -- but that person also would suffer in the long run from all the things i mentioned ---- i realise there is profit to make -- the biggest improvemnt out there would be to lower paint prices to a reasonalbe level whloesale paint by the trailer load is priced in the low 20s so make 20 bucks a case on us charge 45 so we lose the prise package --- i for one would rather pay less for the paint

dave the coaliton

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Rec Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.