Email This Page
Kennesaw Mountain Markers (KM2) is once again pleased to announce the
introduction of a new product to the high-tech world of paintball, the
The Glacier is a drop-in replacement board for the Shocker with a host of features. Whether you are a hard-core tourney player or an occasional recball player, these features will bring out the best your shocker has to offer.
- Fully adjustable microswitch trigger, now experience the mouse-click
trigger found on other electronic markers, from short and sweet to long
and smooth, the choice is yours.
- Stock 9v. The Glacier runs standard on a 9v battery, and includes all necessary hardware.
- Standard with remote or on board On/Off switch.
- All of the exciting trigger modes found on KM2 True Turbo (3 shots for 2 pulls, right away and all the time)
Programmable burst (from 2 to 200)
- 2 Tournament lockout modes, Turbo (limited to 8.75 balls/sec) and Semi.
- Field-programmable (just turn it on and tap the trigger to select what fire mode you want)
- Status LED (point out side of gun, a small hole must be drilled to see it)
- Support for a charging jack
- Support for CPU-controlled hopper.
The Glacier comes in 3 versions:
$145 - Standard - on/off switch mounted on board, and takes up the hole
drilled for the select-fire switch)
$145 - Remote - includes mounting hardware for the on/off switch being mounted off-board (you must drill and mount the switch yourself)
$125 - Triggerless - for use with the RIP kit, the microswitch assembly is not included, simply hook the wires up to the RIP.
Contact KM2 for details on ordering- 770-426-1581 or by email (preferred):
Copyright © 1992-2012
Corinthian Media Services. WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.