paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: Ten Questions for the Professional Player

In Reply to: Ten Questions for the Professional Player posted by on January 28, 2004 at 20:51:27:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
V3force

on March 05, 2004 at 23:06:39

Hi matt I played on a 10-man team last year and competed at all of the events, I was gernously sponsed by Danger Zone Paintball, National Paintball supply, Hybrid technologies, and Action Pursuit Paintball, (Field and store) a tip to you is not to jum right into the large scale tourny play. I started out as a rec player with a stock 98, them moved up as I advanced. Play in you local leauges first and enjoy every step then advance to nppl or psp or any other major sponsored event. By playing the local tournys and others you will build your skill and it will be easier to move into a 10 man psp event for example. Sponsors come with time, you have to make a proffesional letter and send it in to the company along with having awsome conections with them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.