paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: skyball7

In Reply to: skyball7 posted by huck on January 27, 2004 at 09:07:35:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
"Goofy7264"

on February 01, 2004 at 07:54:06

X.O Industries from what I know is releasing a new paint at this year's Skyball. When I called them they told me the reason for the price difference this year was the players party. You get a buffet dinner anytime from 6pm to 1am on Friday. You can eat as much as you want during that time. It is in skyball and easy to get to. X.O bought the rights to Skyball to ensure that there was an event there this year.

My team is going since the price has not increased that much. Hope to see you all there

: looking for any info on the company and people running skyball this year in toronto. and why did they raise the price to enter so high ... thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.