paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Big/Scenario team, looking for two players...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
Team_Knightmare_Tango
on November 08, 2003 at 21:51:58

I can hear the grumbling already :-)

Team Knightmare Tango is looking for two (2) interested players to join our small team located in the NJ, PA, NY area. One might ask why a Big game/scenario team is posting on a tourney board, trying to get players. Some will be itching at the chance to flame away... please read first then feel free. The type of player that we need for a fit on our squad needs to be super aggressive, in shape, fast, communicate well and love to take out opposing players. Doesn’t this sound like the place to come for this type of player? I know, many of you are saying, “Big game, Scenario and fast aggressive play don’t mix?” Believe us they can and do. The games we attend last from 8 hours to about 24 hrs, depending on the event. Imagine being able to play in your face ball for that amount of time, instead of tournament games that last for a much shorter duration or so. When our games finally end you will be a hair short of passing out. We attend about 13 events a year, not counting practice, and travel around the country.

Now I know what some might be thinking... and no, you will not be hiding in a bush somewhere waiting for someone to come along like so many might think, we attack non stop. Yes we wear camo, makes sense when you’re in the woods, even if you’re moving at the opposition constantly, it does help.

You will also not just be practicing in the woods, you will be involved in practices against other tourney teams on a variety of tournament formats. We realize how important it is for building teamwork, communication, aggressiveness and also enjoy this type of play.

I can say flat out that I guarantee you will have the time of your life and all the adrenaline pumping action your body can handle.

One thing we do ask is that those interested must be completely honest players. This is a must, not an option.

If you are interested, please contact me at cresults@bellatlantic.net
Additional info will be sent to anyone who is serious.
You can view our website at www.ktpaintball.com

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
Dave Cilio

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.