paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

2k2 autococker check it out

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
Dan Clemson
on October 20, 2003 at 21:29:38

I have a used 2k2 autococker w/ tons of upgrades for sale. Upgrades include.....
-complete orracle front end
-dye hinge trigger
-dye hyper reg
-14" dye boomstick
-shocktech bolt
-omega electronic timing grip
-chrome flame df w/ on/off
-custom body (black to blue fade, awesome millings i get compliments for it everywhere i go, even the guys on bad company said they've never seen one like it)
-also including a 88ci 3000 psi nitro duck tank, 12volt revvy, and aluminum carrying case)

asking around $600, negotiable also willing to trade, lemme no what u got and i'll let u know if i will or not

email me at danimal16@aol.com if u'r interested

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.