paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Virginia/Maryland team practices at Skyline

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
J.D._ Goad
on October 13, 2003 at 22:11:54

Skyline Paintball has just acquired a new 7 man/X-ball field in addition to their 5 man ultimate airball field.

We would personally like to invite teams up for practice. What we are offering is that you can schedule use of the airball fields. We will not overschedule the use of the field, and you(the team) will know who will be playing on what field each day you show up. We may even be able to accomodate a team that wants to have a practice all by themselves on a field. There will be practices scheduled on both saturday and sunday from 10am-5pm.

How this helps you is that there are no more days of showing up at a field to practice and only getting in 4-5 games. You can play as much as you possibly can.

I will have the exact costs for the teams up next week. But from what I've been told, there will be a minimal air fee and field fee, but if you buy paint(at a team discount of course) the field fee will be waived.

I think this will be beneficial to all of the tourney players in the area. Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Thanks,

J.D. Goad
Team Coordinator
Skyline Paintball

(540)464-5028 between 6-8:30 pm
jgoad69@optidynamic.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.