paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: FRONT PLAYERS NEEDED!!

In Reply to: Re: FRONT PLAYERS NEEDED!! posted by Alex on August 08, 2003 at 02:14:50:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
Angelica "XballAngel8" Ruiz
on August 16, 2003 at 03:54:02

: : Rough N Ready is in the need of experienced front players.

: : We will be playing national tournaments.

: : The only costs you have to worry about are food and travel. Hotels and everything else is covered. We have sponsors for paint, barrels, and packs. We will be having tryouts after the Philly PSP.

: : If you are interested, email me at bigdog_spike @yahoo.com

Hey bigdog, my boyfriend's a front player!! He's played for the last five years, two/three for the team TKO. Very quick, good reflexes (yes, I understand I'm biased, but he's good) stays tight in his bunker and is willing to sacrifice himself for the good of the team, he's accurate, but most important of all, he's dedicated to this sport. His name is Greg Seitz and he lives in the Fresno area of Cali. Owns a 2003 Speed Angel and plenty of gear. Please call him up. He'd be the one writing this memo, but he's in Philly right now at the PSP Open. Like I said, plays for TKO, and with Shane, who used to play for Naugty Doggs. Do you know him? Anyhow, thanks for the time.
(559)592-5286 or (559)594-4614
email: AngelicaR8@hotmail.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.