paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

"Hollywood" Announces Farewell Tour and Retirement

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
_Hollywood_

on July 22, 2003 at 01:53:50

Effective 31 July 2004, I am hanging it up. I've done this for 14 years; I'll give it one more, and then, I'm going to lay back and enjoy retirement.

My "Farewell Tour" begins on 1 August 2003, with stops at the Shatner game, the World Cup, the Grand Finale, and probably ending with next year's IAO.

It's been fun, and a wild ride. I've met a hell of a lot of great people, and a few horses' patoots along the way. But it's time to pass the torch to a new generation of writers.

But I won't be out completely. And I will probably continue to do some writing. I'll just charge an outrageous fee to show up and do it.

Yeah, I know, it sounds arrogant, but after what will be 15 years, I figure I've earned the right to be arrogant. :-)

To everyone who has followed my writings in the various publications, thank you. Despite my new found arrogance, I don't ever forget that without those who read the magazines and newspapers, it's you who make me what I am.

"Hollywood"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.