paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: IAO- Worth the hassle?

In Reply to: IAO- Worth the hassle? posted by Chow on July 21, 2003 at 12:10:15:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
newbolt
on July 22, 2003 at 00:51:46

ok the whole event wasn't worth the money, but then again i don't think that any paint is worth 80 + a case. the prize package was at least pretty good, but only in the 3-player open and 5-man am. maybe they should try a little harder on spreading the prizes out a little better and lower there sky high paint prices. i also don't think that a dicks sporting goods gift certificate should even b called anything as i have never even seen a store of that name. i'm not going 2 drive 2 another state 2 use it. ok now 4 the reffing, well i can't argue with anything that the refs called as reffing is the worst job. they make mistakes, but i still respect them and live by what they say, even if i feel it happened differently. we played alot of games & i feel that all the teams that we played against were by far straight up against us
tippman-oh no's-agd-aruba madness-backwoods-bucktown bandits plus every other team we played there. try reffing a local tourney & c what i mean. i never want to ref again & i hate 2 have 2 listen 2 teams tell me there version of the game as the version the ref tells me is what he saw & called is what the call will b. 1 team likes u 1 thinks u suck, i just love paintball, so lets cut the prices and & get back to the game. hey, what the heck was the entrance fee to get in for non players. i think that cost the vendors alot of sales. sorry so long people, i love 2 talk.
p.s. i will never take a team there to play as it isn't a fair tourney ( money wise )
i only play to chat with other players and keep my face known with all the vendors. thanks groundfire for asking me to b your 5th

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.