paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

five man tourny need teams quick

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
bunker_boy_2433
on July 06, 2003 at 22:55:34

I am from a small place in Kentucky and around here paintball struggles its hard to even get a rec game going little less a tourny. Thats why i am posting on war pig to see if i can pull some players to come and play details are below

the tournament will be at oneida,Tenessee. the field is called major splatter going to hold a tournement fora five man (the field is small so there is a limit to ten teams so contact me quick)entry fee will be a hundred dollars and first place takes home a thousand. so if your close then email me and i will send you details like the field phone# and directions tmkstephens@highland.net

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.