paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Slam 3 Man @ Ozzies June 29 in Ocala, Fl

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
Crush_Paintball_Promotions "Events" Events
on June 17, 2003 at 02:27:09

Discover 2 of the most Beautifull Airball Fields in Ocala! Green Grass, player Tents by each field, PA Sytem to anounce games, great prizes, Great Barbeque Food. ALL PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN OUT REGARDLESS OF NUMBER OF TEAMS!

We have aproxtimetly 8 to 10 teams signed up on each division already. Just show up and SIGN UP THE DAY OF THE EVENT. Refing by Extreme Rage Crew same referees as Crush Paintball Promotions Event on Aug.3
CAPTAINS MEETING AT 8:30 a.m. ALL WALK IN TEAMS MUST BE REGISTERED BY 8:00 a.m.

OZZIES PAINTBALL in Ocala, FL
SLAM 3 MAN EVENT (Prizes Guaranteed)
www.ozziespb.com/Tournaments

June 29, 2003 (Sunday)

Rookie & Novice Divisions
Captains & Rules Meeting.........8:30 a.m.
Field Paint Only (Tournament)........................$70.00 Case
Air Card (All Day Air)....................$10.00 Per Player
Admission Fees
Novice $195.00 Per Team
Rookie $90.00 Per Team

Novice Division

1st Place............. (3) Smart Parts Vision Impulses
2nd Place............ (3) Centerflag 68/45psi Air System
3rd Place............. (3) Dye Masks
4th Place............. (3) Dye Jerseys

Rookie Division
1st Place............. (3) 3000psi Air Systems
2nd Place............ (3) Extreme Rage Gear Bags
3rd Place............. (3) Extreme Rage Packs
4th Place............. (3) 3 Cases Of Paint

4 HOUR PRO WORKSHOP With Pro Player Kenny Klamper
June 28, 2003 (Saturday)

Begins At...........10:00 a.m.
Field Paint Only (Workshop)........................$70.00 Case
Admission....................$30.00 Per Player
16 & Under Free !

CONTACT US AT
webmaster@ozziespaintball.com
tournamentinfo@crushpaintballpromotions.com
407-810-4133
352-347-0938

DIRECTIONS TO THE FIELD

If Heading Southbound On I-75 To Oclala Go To:
Exit 341 on I-75 on to CR484 and make a right turn westbound and drive aprox. 300 yrd to SW 20 Ave. Rd. (Summer Glen Country Club Entrance) and make a left turn and follow the road southbound parallel to I-75 past the Summer Glen Country Club entrance to the field on the right.

If Heading Northbound On I-75 To Ocala Go To
Exit 341 on I-75 on to CR484 and make a left turn westbound going under the I-75 Overpass and drive aprox. 600 yrd to SW 20 Ave. Rd. (Summer Glen Country Club Entrance) and make a left turn and follow the road southbound parallel to I-75 past the Summer Glen Country Club entrance to the field on the right.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.