paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: CALIFORNIA PAINTBALL PLAYERS

In Reply to: CALIFORNIA PAINTBALL PLAYERS posted by PntRn on May 19, 2003 at 16:37:37:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
Ge "GeNooneSpecial" San_Jose
on June 01, 2003 at 21:46:50

** Let me know when you find a team that has a passion for this sport... as much as I do. I have been playing tourneys for about 4 years now and walk-on's for 9. I have played on LADS, Young Guns, and currently play w/ Dysfunctional - a team I was trying to help put together, but about half of them are flakes. I have been going out w/ Fatal Swoop for the past 4 weeks now and plan on trying out for their squad come January. But I also am like you looking for a team to join OR help put together just in case I don't make it on Swoop. Let me know if your luck changes and if not, let me know if you want to get together and start a team. I usually play at CPP / SCV / SCI (Proving Grounds), but have been playing at Xcaliber w/ Swoop for the past few weeks. I am in the San Fernando Valley Area.

Ge.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

: Hey whats up everyone... I'm trying to find a team that wants a player. I'm not looking for a pro team or anything just a "good" team. I live in Southern California in the Antelope Valley. I'm running an E-class Orracle and I like to play front but I'm really open to anything. I have played in a few tournaments so far but to be totally honest I have a lot of improving to do but it comes easy and I am very willing to practice. Thanks for your time and concideration, Dustin Rickman

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.