paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tourney Talk

Re: Can I get some help with Field size's?

In Reply to: Re: Can I get some help with Field size's? posted by PigTech on April 02, 2003 at 15:00:09:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Posted by:
Bill Bryant
on April 02, 2003 at 23:34:34

Maybe that is because NPPL and PSP are BYOP which most other tournaments are not. From a promoters point of view it is very important to get the proper yield per field and per man so as to balance the tournament as to entry and paint revenue-not to much not to little.

This is just as in games played. There are many small tweeks to making a great tournament for the customer, rotation of scheduling for fields,for turnaround,no to many games one day -none the next, etc, etc, etc.

As far as safety being more prevelant with shorter bunkers at the rear, I assume you mean tha they take more shots so more bounces would occur there. Bounces will occur at any section of the field regardles of distibuted height. As the flow of the game moves quantity of shots should move also.

It has been my experience that with proper netting safety is upheld-bounces do happen but are not a huge safety hazard, if so then it can be addressed at that time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tourney Talk ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.