paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Re: spyder xtra upgrades

In Reply to: posted by on January 25, 2004 at 13:05:31:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
"Head Hunter" St. Charles, Mo. suburb of St. Louis

on January 28, 2004 at 08:34:24

Nitrogen is ALWAYS your first upgrade. Markedly improve consistency in muzzle velocities ie. ACCURACY! Allows winter play in sub 40 degree weather.

There is always the E grip to increase your rate of fire, especially if your are going to play tournament ball.

Then Low Pressure will quiet the marker and soften the impact of the recocking mechanism and resultant vibration and wear and tear. Accuracy is improved but only measurably. Wouldn't be able to See it. Unless you stay with CO2, then accuracy would be visibly improved.

I have a way to find inexpensive USED regulators in the $20-30 range. E mail me if you are interested.

Then the whole LP upgrade comes in around $80 total.

Accuracy is a function of paint quality and not hardware. If you aren't going to buy premium paint then your upgrades to 'improve' accuracy should stop right here.

Rate of Fire was covered by the E grip.

Spending much more on a upgrading a Spyder would be money you could have spent on a serious, high performance marker like the cocker, Impulse, on up in $$$$. My boy has upgraded every part on his spyder including a custom anodized body. Invested over $600. His brother spent $20 and put the box of spare parts together and had a spyder for HIM to play with. Hey but it is a COOL looking spyder...

Played any scenerio ball yet? If not, put at least one local game on your calendar this year. That is about all I play anymore.

We have formed a national- whoops! an INTERNATIONAL organiztion of scenerio players.
(Got some Canadians that joined up).
A way to meet with local players and area players to form teams, companies, and even Divisions at very large games like D Day.

Hook up with very experienced players, officers and role players and see what appeals to you. Then you can (if you want)work your way up the ranks and help the players with less experience.

We have HOW TO resources for building Tanks, RPG, LAWS, MINES, helicoptors, Tactical Nuclear Weapons, etc.

E mail me with any interest or go to our BRAND NEW website with not much on it yet to sign up at:

www.pbwars.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.