paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

A Great Place To Start...

In Reply to: spyder or no spyder? posted by Wings11 on September 25, 2003 at 09:57:21:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
Ronald "The Phantom Menace" Danuser

on September 26, 2003 at 17:35:35

Would be www.pbreview.com
It's a great way to get some insight into most things paintball.
Good luck.

: I recently got into paintball.. ok i played once last weekend and was hooked. now I am looking to buy my own equipment. I'm looking for a fairly good marker, mostly for rec play and hopefully some scenario play. most fields by me seem to be indoor though i'd prefer outdoor wooded fields. I have about $400-$450 to get everything. So far i've figured out to get thermal goggles (approx $50 i think), and N2. From what some of my friends that play have said I want to avoid guns that require batteries (although electric hoppers are acceptable and a seeming must for good ROF). Can someone help me figure out what spyder & upgrades to get or if theres a better gun out there i should be looking into.. Also I really want the gun itself new (I get paranoid buying used stuff, especially for these prices), other stuff if theres a way to assure its quality i'll concider used.
: thanks in advance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.