paintballHomepaintballPicturespaintballTechnicalpaintballTournamentpaintballRecreationalpaintballFieldspaintballStorespaintball
paintballBeginner InfopaintballNews And ArticlespaintballLinkspaintballResourcespaintballVideopaintballContact UspaintballSearchpaintball
WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder

Re: AMG

In Reply to: AMG posted by Silver.C. on May 13, 2003 at 13:25:53:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Posted by:
Steve "B-Ski" Biedrzycki
on May 29, 2003 at 22:11:47

: I was just cerious if anyone here had an AMG LCD and how they liked it. If looks to me like one of the best deals for the money ($200 ish). I saw one kid using his and it seemed to preform as well as some of the angels and timmys out there at times. And on the recieveing end of him sweetspotting us it lookd to be doing pretty well. Let me know if it is worth saving up the bucks for.

: For snowgod. I decided to switch my mainspring to a medium when I went to the field. and w/ my velocity screwed in half way it was shooting around 300. I am guessing that w/ my heavy spring in it was probably chronoing in around 350+++ But since I can only play at the field w/ 280 ill just slip the other spring in b4 i play w/ friends to make them screem a little louder =o)

: Thanks all.

HEy, I got one, love it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Show your name as:

E-Mail address (eg: joeschmoe@aol.com):

Show your e-mail address?

Your Password:

Don't have a password? CLICK HERE - Forgot your password? CLICK HERE

Subject:

Subject:Message:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ WARPIG Tech Talk - Spyder ]

Copyright © 1992-2019 Corinthian Media Services.

WARPIG's webmasters can be reached through our feedback form.  All articles and images are copyrighted and may not be redistributed without the written permission of their original creators and Corinthian Media Services. The WARPIG paintball page is a collection of information and pointers to sources from around the internet and other locations. As such, Corinthian Media Services makes no claims to the trustworthiness or reliability of said information. The information contained in, and referenced by WARPIG, should not be used as a substitute for safety information from trained professionals in the paintball industry.